* Insurance contracting, credentialing, negotiation, and renegotiation
We offer full management of both therapy facility and health plan credentialing. We complete all therapy provider applications (Including attaining therapist provider numbers for Medicare and Medicaid, group and individual therapist NPI numbers) and perform the necessary follow-up needed to achieve successful credentialing. Progress reports are provided electronically on a weekly basis, with phone conferences scheduled at the client's convenience.
We will review the client's contracts to ensure they are appropriate for the therapy practice. We will work with the practices to understand their specific needs and make recommendations on additional insurance plans that may benefit them. We will negotiate the contracts to include the best reimbursement rates available. We can renegotiate existing client contracts to include the best reimbursement rate for their practice.
We will finance letters of protection (LOP's) and other insurances. Clients will receive 110% of Medicare fee schedule today. This helps clients with cash flow fluctuations.
We finance start-up projects and therapy facility real estate transactions.
* Miscellaneous services offered
- Therapy staffing solutions
- Employee salary and bonus negotiations and recommendations
- Employee incentive and benefit packages
- Clinic cost analysis and budgeting
- Agency for healthcare administration (AHCA) health care clinic license and survey preparation
- Certification paperwork
- Monthly chart review and compliance
- Facility compliance
- Therapist contracts (Independent contractor and employee agreements)
- Facility policy and procedure manual preparation
- Employee manual preparation
- Therapy paperwork required for patient's charts (Eval, superbill, note, Insurance verification, HIPPA, ECT.)
- A full review of the coding and chart documentation to ensure compliance of the clinical staff
- A review of the rehab center's design layout and equipment needs
- Provide therapist educational and in-services to help maximize appropriate physician referrals
- Clinical in-services to increase manual therapy skills for better patient outcomes and reimbursements
- Conference calls and site visits for the ongoing development of clinics
- Employee job descriptions and responsibilities
- Scheduling techniques
- Full Mock survey with plan of correction
- Documentation rules
- Start-up step-by-step plan