Become a part of our team!
Interested in an exciting career in physical therapy revenue cycle management? Rehab Medical Billing Services in Ft Lauderdale Florida is your perfect opportunity! We're looking for talented, energetic individuals who are as passionate about their careers as we are to join our outstanding team of billing professionals. Please see below for current job availabilities and if any of them sound like a good fit for you, please send us your resume!
Rehab Medical Billing Services in Ft Lauderdale, FL seeks a SEASONED AND EXPERIENCED PHYSICAL THERAPY BILLER.....Experience with Medicare, Medicaid, Medical and Commercial Insurance including Workers Comp and Auto Accidents... Collections and Appeals with various accounts. Experience using Therabill and/or Kareo software (billing) and Web PT a plus.
- Minimum of High school diploma or GED, Associates Degree preferred.
- At least 1 year minimum medical billing and coding experience.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, vendors and other employees.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication and have good organizational skills.
- Be able to prepare a monthly reports and other reports as requested.
- Be able to review appropriate operative reports.
- Must be detail oriented and able to use Windows and MS programs and word processing programs. MUST be able to read and interpret insurance EOB's(Explanation of Benefits)
- Proven multi-tasking ability.
- Medical insurance experience.
- Prior medical accounts receivable experience.
- Electronic Remit notices (Auto posting).
- Reconcile posted receipts with actual receipts/receivables. Process write-offs according to internal policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate logs.
- Work special projects as assigned.
- Must be comfortable on the phone speaking to payers and patients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Insurance Follow up – commercial, Medicare, Medicaid.
- 1+ years work experience; medical billing and research experience required.
- Excellent understanding of the A/R process. Be capable of training others and answering questions from co-workers when necessary. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Good knowledge of healthcare, government and/or insurance industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
Handle billing (electronic and paper) for physical therapy clinics. Train front desk staff as needed.
Qualifications and Skills Must be organized and be able to work with minimal supervision. Prefer someone with at least an Associates Degree. Must have experience doing medical billing. Prior experience using Therabill and/or Kareo billing software and Webpt (EMR) a plus.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time positions available
Billing: 1+ years
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33303
Please email or fax resume to:
Fax: (877) 471-5653